Our CSA proudly serves Washington, DC and Richmond, VA
You will receive a seasonal mix of the finest local produce, sustainably and humanely raised local grass-fed/pastured meats, fresh grass-fed dairy, pastured eggs, fresh baked bread, and a variety of other items are also available!
- Shop a la carte items.
- Hold deliveries when you need to - use online calendar to place your box on hold when you want.
- Payment plans available.
- Membership fee (includes fuel, admin, labor) is $90/$45 for Washington DC, $50/25 Richmond for the season of weekly 24x/ weekly; 12x/bi-weekly. Member fee is charged separately upon onboarding (we will bill, and pro-rate)
- Home Delivery ($10/time) in Washington, DC is powered by Schlep It eco-friendly trikes. RVA home delivery is FREE within 5 miles of Farm to Family.
- Referral Rewards Program - Earn $25 credit for each new member you refer!
- 10% discount for Active military/Veteran (not including member fee) - email for info.
- We were listed in the Washington Post story on flexible CSAs in the Washington DC area.
Click on the shares below to get signed up now. Use the drop down menu to choose frequency and price will auto-adjust.